UNIV and Me 8/05/2007 05:03:00 PM

I had a pretty grueling Saturday yesterday, handling the UNIV2008 orientation at Banilad Study Center by my lonesome .. And I'll be doing the same thing in two more Saturdays (although I hope a friend will be around to give her UNIV testimony next week...)! I'm not complaining though. I like being with college students and listening to the ideas they have to offer, though it can be kind of intimidating learning to handle the LCD projector for the first time and speaking at length about the local phase of an International Student Congress I have just been recently in charge of here in Cebu. I hope my efforts to smile bear fruit.

Because of this responsibility, I decided to let a chance to help a friend out in her research work (plus honorarium) pass by. I don't think it is wise for me to commit to something I won't be able to give my full attention to right now. Time is of the essence and I want to take on only the things that I can handle.

0 other thoughts: