Just when I thought... 8/24/2007 05:22:00 AM

You really need to sometimes look beyond your own expectations of things to see the big picture. That's what I have been learning recently although I do already know the most likely career path I want to choose... there are small changes and avenues that I can explore as well...You really never know what the world has in store for you...And that's how I see God's gentle hand in my life.

On an earlier post, I remarked that my applications were unfruitful... Well, yesterday, I got a call that proved to the contrary... The timing was also perfect since I was about to finish working on my friend's patient database that afternoon. So, I have an interview and a possible job to now look forward to with a health-insurance organization when I get back from my spiritual retreat next week...

Really, God's timing is perfect!

0 other thoughts: