Casaroro (28th of October, 2001) 5/27/2007 08:49:00 AM

Cascading straight down,
Almost to the speed of sound.
Surrounded by moss-covered boulders,
A haven for the weary heart,
Rest for the unspoken tribulations.
Over the passage of time,
Rivulets will flow forth
On to the valleys beneath the mist.
-jara-
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Rummaging through my scrapbook, I found this poem, also written in a style like a poem in my name in a previous post.
I was on a rural service project in Dumaguete City that semestral break from medical school. We decided to go to this almost out-of-the way waterfalls in Valencia town. The trek was pretty steep but the beauty of the Casaroro Falls was worth the effort.

2 other thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Waterfall

A waterfall flows, and flows, and flows;
What does my little drop mean to it?

Look, a rainbow appears in the water,
And it shines, and tremble in thousand colours.

My little drop helps to create
That dream in the waterfall and makes it shine.

Dobriša Cesarić

Hari Ramakrishnan said...

Man your blog is rocking... thanks for adding your blog... plz ask your friends to do so if they have a blog...

Hari