Beginning to Write, Again 5/26/2007 12:03:00 PM

There must be Some purpose To a talent Something far beyond For after awhile When I have stopped trying to write I take up my pen and go on A rediscovery Paradoxically Different and the same Ad the last time I took paper and pen Putting my thoughts into concrete words Conveying my dreams to the world So I write Once again Not anymore For myself My own sake But to lead all to the Source From which all these came from -jara- (c. 2002)

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
When I rediscovered this poem from one of my scrapbooks, I knew that it should have its rightful place in this blog. It serves as a fitting inspiration to get out of this writer's block, a hope that my future posts will contain new material.
It is also a reminder that writing can be sanctified, offered up to our Lord, the Source of all our talents.

4 other thoughts:

JILL SMOLINSKI said...

Nice poem & good luck with your blog!

I try to post every day...it's a lot of work but also a lot of fun, don't you think?

J.A. said...

Thanks for your comment!
I do try to post as frequently as possible, but for now, I'm aiming for at least weekly.
You're right, its a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

"It is also a reminder that writing can be sanctified, offered up to our Lord, the Source of all our talents".

Colleague and friend, so much to learn from you...

J.A. said...

Thank you, Josip for taking the time to look at my relatively new personl blog.