Look What I Found! 7/17/2007 09:47:00 PM

Since I'm still in between jobs, I spent the morning cleaning up my "writer's drawer", the 3rd drawer from the top of my desk and the one which holds several of my poems, stories and essays written from my my early teens upto the present (the stuff I wrote as a child, mostly children's stories is stored in my bed drawer).
I may showcase some of my more interesting finds here in the next few days...
I also found a real treasure-> my autobiography written in Filipino (soft-bound in my favorite color-blue, and with some pictures inserted) as a requirement for my Filipino class in fourth year high school. The last entry in the autobiography is about how I spent my 16th birthday... It would be interesting to continue it (although, perhaps, I can now write it in English since I'm more comfortable using this language...) and see how my life has been since then...

0 other thoughts: