Kibawe, Bukidnon (April 8-15, 2000) 7/18/2007 09:38:00 AM

Kind acts of any sort are
Indeed rewarded by more kind acts in turn.
Be a giver of joy to others
And you shall receive joy in return.
We seem to be all connected in some way...
Everyone is part of the full circle.
Be able to
Understand the different
Kinds of
Individuals around you for in
Doing this, you shall
Not be lacking the understanding
Of others too.
Never be afraid to be of service to others.
-jara- (c.2000, re-edited 2007)

---<--<@>-->----<--<@>-->---

This was the first rural service project I volunteered in, way back in the summer vacation before my senior year in college. Aside from the poem, I also found a longer article I wrote about my experiences. Unfortunately though, I only have a few pictures of that memorable week (alll in print form).

0 other thoughts: