rAdIoLoGy NoTeS 10 - rEaLiZaTiOnS 5/11/2008 04:46:00 PM

I'm almost midway to my 1st year of residency training, and it seems like I just started yesterday... I have already begun to adjust to the work schedule (which can range from doing nothing the whole day to being so busy that you get out only at 6pm when your previous or not have a single wink of sleep the entire night you're on duty...) and, maybe a little bit to the teasings of the male staff, which I have begun to adjust too (I still put my foot down on their "green conversation" and so-way-back-in-high-school types of comments and teasings...) But in the midst of it all, I am happy, serene, and I love my work. I'm still looking into the possibilities of giving a little extra to the people I work around with... whether it's a smile, a greeting, a word of advise, or maybe just listening and praying for what the other person needs. I'm grateful that I have found fulfillment in what I do, even this early in further studies in my chosen profession... I hope that everyone else does so as well.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To all the MOTHERS out there: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

0 other thoughts: