Why I Blog the Way I Do... 5/15/2011 02:37:00 PM

I just realized that my last entry in this blog has been for quite some time already, but I am still blogging somewhere else by myself and with others... 
These two blogs and the one I am writing on right now stand for the reasons that I blog:

  • To be an outlet for my thoughts on various issues of my life. 
  • To share my creativity and construct an archive of sorts for my poetry past and present
  • To give a show of support to a cause very close to my heart: the pro-life movement.


I guess blogging is still my thing, because it is closest to what I have been doing without a computer in the past, that is writing non-fiction (diary entries, essays) and fiction (short stories, novellas, poetry). 
I do hang-out at Facebook which also started me out being involved in a pro-life blog as well, but for the life of me, I cannot seem to comprehend Twitter, although I do have an account. I guess text message-long posts are to cumbersome for my taste.

I my life thus, blogging is still well and alive, and in fact since the last TBR season, the single blog I have now includes one more personal blog and a group blog!

6 other thoughts:

Bonedoc said...

Continue to blog doc. It grows more good on itself...

MerryCherry said...

Nice to read your blog again. What i like about your blog, you stand up for something and let the world knows by blogging it. Continue doing that :)

Ligaya said...

I am reminded of how long we've all been blogging when I realize that we've been doing TBR together since, what, the first year of your residency, right? ^_^ Go Juv!

J.A. said...

@Doc Remo: I agree, blogging does grow on you...
@MerryCherry,MD: I have always stood up for my beliefs, though at times I clash with others, and I get into trouble (sigh!)
@Gaya: yup, I was still a first year resident then... and you were still single... Now I'm finishing residency, and you're already married! :)

the philippine daily idiot said...

Key word: creativity! Imagine a course in the future called BA Creative Twitting. Gasp!

the philippine daily idiot said...

@JA, I'm with you. I clash with many people all the time. Hehehe. All for the better.