Birthday Cross 9/11/2011 06:05:00 PM

For about a decade now (and without fail), I have realized that our Lord, in his loving providence, and out of special love for me, would send me, every year sometime around my birthday, what I now refer to as my "Birthday Cross".
It is oftentimes a small thing, only bearing value and meaning to myself, but at times, also some tragic or seemingly catastrophic event.
I do know that He uses it in order to teach me the reason behind suffering and slowly lead me up the path to my heavenly home.
I also try to be grateful for His gift by trying to offer it up, though it may be hard, in order to further some apostolic plan.
It is perhaps no coincidence that I received the Sacrament of Baptism on the 14th of September, seven days after I was born...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 other thoughts: