rAdIoLoGy NoTeS 25: Suspense...suspense 11/15/2009 04:54:00 PM

After my vacation, I was especting to see the pre-resident... Unfortunately, it seems that the higher ups have yet to make a decision... and it has been passed to the hospital medical director to decide on the two remaining candidates... I don't know if we'll find out by tomorrow, but whe is actually supposed to begin pre-resicency tomorrow, Monday... looks like she'll be around until the third week of December for one month of pre-residency..