Looking Forward to My Quiet Time 3/13/2009 07:24:00 PM

Due to circumstances of work, I haven't been on a retreat for approximately a year and a half. Now that this second year radiology resident has some days allotted for paid leave, I can go on that much needed breather from the humdrum of daily work to renew myself spiritually. I'll be out of touch and out of reach from March 17 to 22. I really need to take a good look at how things have been---just thinking of all the mess I've been through in the past couple of months, I need to get a good look at the way my spiritual life is running to strengthen me in my vocation as an associate of Opus Dei.

I'm not looking forward to travelling to Latag, a conference center in far-away Lipa City, by myself though. I have a tendency to get lost...

Say a prayer for me that I won't, will you?

1 other thoughts:

Ligaya said...

Hi juv! Hope you had a good retreat... :-) I'm hosting the next edition of TBR (it's my first time!) and the topic is "TBR MD's: Their Lives and Letters" but it takes too long to explain here hehe. The call for articles (and the explanation of the topic) is at http://ligayasolera.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-rounds-call-for-articles.html. I really hope you can join! :-) Thanks!